When you decide to book with Midway Realty, this is our procedure:
- We send you a contract by email (or by fax if you do not have an email address). We will place short temporary hold on the property for your dates to provide you time to return the documents before we release your hold.
- You can e-sign the agreement (Electronic Signature). If you prefer, print the document, sign it send it via e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com).
- When we receive the documents, we will process your reservation and email you a confirmation.
- Midway will charge as a reservation deposit 30% of the total cost upon receiving the paperwork. The balance with refundable security deposit will be charged 30 days prior to your arrival. A fee of $75 will be charged for returned checks. If payment is not received by Midway Realty LLC 30 days prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
- If your arrival date is within the next 30 days, we will charge the entire amount upon receiving the documents.
- Once your final payment clears, we will email move-in instructions which provide the address of the property, driving directions from the airport and access information for the home.
- On the day of your arrival, the property will be ready for you at 4:00 p.m.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Early Check-In or Late Check-Out:
We cannot approve an early check-in or late check-out until the week
before your arrival. Approval will depend on Midway Realty´s occupancy
and maintenance schedule. If
we can approve of the request a fee may apply.
Cancellation Policy: The reservation deposit is not refundable. Starting 30 days prior to arrival and/or after full payment of the total cost, there is no refund in the event of cancellation less cleaning charge, damage protection insurance and refundable security deposit. We encourage you to purchase a Travel Insurance Policy as it covers the cost of your trip, should you need to cancel for a covered reason. Information on travel insurance can be found under the “Rentals” (“Insurances”) Tab on our home page. If you are concerned that you may have a need to cancel, please consider purchasing travel insurance, which is approximately 7% of the total rental amount less cleaning charge, vacatoin damage waiver protection and security deposit. to protect your investment in renting any of our properties.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
View our complete Terms & Conditions as set forth in our rental agreement.