What is included in your price quote?
Your all-inclusive quote is given in U.S. dollars, and includes:
- Base rental amount in a daily or weekly rate
- Reservation fee
- Limited accidental damage waiver (covers specific types of accidental damage) or refundable security deposit
- Departure cleaning fee
- State/local taxes Oahu (14.962%)
- State/local taxes Maui (14.42%)
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is 4 p.m. (16:00) Hawaii Standard Time HST.
- Check out is 11 a.m. (11:00) HST.
- A $20 late check-in fee applies to check-ins between 9pm and midnight.
What items are included in my condo?
When you rent a privately owned vacation condominium, it’s as if you are a guest in someone’s home. To compliment this feeling of “Home”, we provide:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, flatware, cookware and utensils
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- A starter supply of commonly used items including coffee filters, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, small shampoo, small body lotion, paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Starter supplies are not restocked during your stay.
Is full payment required at time of booking?
- If you book 30 days or more in advance, a 30% of the total cost is required to confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date and will be automatically charged to the credit card we have on file. If payment in full is not received by Midway 30 days prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
- If you book less than 30 days in advance, full payment is required at time of booking.
What is our cancellation policy?
The reservation deposit is not refundable. Starting 30 days prior to arrival and/or after full payment of the total cost, there is no refund in the event of cancellation less cleaning charge, damage protection insurance and refundable security deposit.
We highly recommend Travel Insurance to help cover losses incurred when having to cancel your reservation.